Service takes Approximately 90 minutes.
Up to 100 lashes per eye.
$45 2 weeks refill
$55 3 weeks refill
$65 4 weeks refill
Service takes Approximately 60 minutes.
What Are Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash Extensions are semi-permanent and are curved to replicate a natural eyelash. They are applied to individual eyelashes, one extension at a time, for a natural, elegant look to lengthen and add fullness to the existing lashes.
What are Eyelash Extensions made out of?
Eyelash Extensions are crafted from synthetic polyester, synthetic silk and synthetic mink.
What do they look like and how do they feel?
Eyelash Extensions look and feel completely real. Each application is customized to suit the individual. We offer 5 thicknesses of lashes and 5 different curls with lengths ranging from 5mm to 17mm in a variety of colors for highlighting effects. Varying lash lengths are chosen to carefully replicate the shape and frame of a natural lash line. The thickness of the extension applied is determined by the health and thickness of your natural lashes as well as personal preference.
How long Extensions Last?
They can be maintained indefinitely with refills. Due to an average human lash growth cycle of 60 days, re-lashes are needed every 2-4 weeks to maintain your desired look.
I have no lashes at all, can I wear Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash extensions are applied to existing natural lashes therefore you must have some natural lashes to receive the procedure. Lash extensions cannot be applied to clients who have alopecia, are undergoing chemotherapy or those who suffer from Trichotillomania, unless and until the individual has received effective treatment and normal lash growth has resumed.
Preparing for your Lash Appointment:
To maximize your time with your lash stylist, please remove all makeup in your eye area, including foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, eye creams, and eye serums.
- Clean your lashes gently but thoroughly to remove any residual oils or mascara.
- If you are a contact lens wearer, wear your glasses to your appointment.
- Do not curl your lashes the day of your appointment.
- Do not apply heavy creams, lotions, or oils to your face in the 48 hours before your appointment.
- Do not tint or perm your lashes in the 48 hours before your appointment.
Let us know if you have recently received any irritating cosmetic treatments (such as skin resurfacing procedures, chemical peels, eyebrow waxing, laser treatments, permanent makeup application, etc.) in your eye area.
Consult your doctor before your appointment if you are pregnant, are taking medication, suffer from any medical conditions or allergies, or are recovering from any medical procedure.
Eyelash Extensions after care:
After you have gone for procedure and you want your eyelash extensions to last for long, there are eyelash extensions after care step and procedures you should adhere to. This will further give you answers to how long do they last you had above. So what are you expected to do if you want them to last long or what are the important after care guidelines should you follow?
- Avoid wetting your eyelashes for 24 hours after going for eye lash extensions.
- Do not go for saunas (body steaming) for at least two days as well as avoid hot streams shower streams hitting your eyes.
- Avoid wearing eyelash curlers as well as rubbing your eyes too much.
- If you have to use mascara, then apply it on your tips and not the base of your eyelashes and avoid waterproof mascaras.
- Avoid using any oil based makeup remover.
- Reduced frequent visits for saunas, hot springs or steam rooms since heat could weaken your eyelash extensions adhesive bonds.
- Go for touch up after every 2 to 3 weeks depending on your eyelash growth cycle. If it is shorter, you need to go sooner and vice versa.
- Do not pull your new them, as this will weaken them or even remove the whole eyelash (including your natural eyelash).
- Another important after care tip is to ensuring you maintain normal eye hygiene. It is normal to fall into the temptation of not wanting to clean your eye area since you do not want to wet your eyelashes.
The above eyelash extensions after care guidelines are very important if you want to have your eye lash extensions last longer. However, if you ignore the above eye lash extensions after care guidelines, nothing bad that will happen, except for the fact that your eyelash extensions will not last long.